Sunday, 15 February 2009

Christmas Time


Unscrewed Head 70x70

I have mentioned that. Christmas time is a rather productive period. If you are not asleep. Or, if you can paint while sleeping. It is a rare ability. I had a great sleep!


from sketch book


Sleeping Head acrylic, canvas 146X162

Then, when I woke up, I decided to launch a few of my friends into space while they were sleeping...


Space Launched Head 50X50 acrylic, canvas


from sketch book


from sketch book

...provide them with all the necessary devices...


Space Device 60X60 acrylic canvas


from sketch book


Space Device 146X162 acrylic canvas

...introduce them to an idea what does space look like...


from sketch book


from sketch book

...give them some fruits...


Fruits In Vase 60X60 acrylic canvas

...a camera...


from sketch book

...so, when they would wake up and realize that they are circling on the orbit, they would look like that:


Realization 186X172 acrylic, canvas


from sketch book